matthew1431

theological ramblings and thoughts that are not of this world!

Name:
Location: raytown, missouri, United States

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

serious neglect

Well, I have been seriously neglecting my blog. So I plan to start this again, particularly given that I now live so far from friends and family, hopefully this will be a good way to keep up with everything! I am enjoying my time here in Iowa and as is common with my kind, am anxiously looking forward to the day God moves me elsewhere. That, I suppose, will be my curse all throughout my ministry. I have to make my self, often every day, concentrate on the things at hand, the work God has given me now. The work here is sometimes frustrating, but always rewarding. I am charged with starting the youth programs from the ground here. And as some already know, in The Salvation Army, youth work involves all ages from nursery up to 35 years old!! My hands are full no doubt! However, the Lord continues to pour out His blessings on His servant! Praise be to Him Forever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home